These Site Terms tell you how you may use our website www.fibrepayments.com (“our site”), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate. Please note, another set of Terms and Conditions will also apply if you purchase any services on our site.We may revise these Site Terms at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you.
1. Information about us www.fibrepayments.com is a site operated by Fibre Payments Limited (“We”). Fibre Payments Ltd, 3 Bakery Court, London End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2FN. Registered in England & Wales, Registration number: 13557289. Fibre Payments Ltd, is a registered Payment Services Directive (PSD) agent with the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 957428) Payment services for Fibre Payments Ltd are provided by The Currency Cloud Limited. Registered in England No. 06323311. Registered Office: Stewardship Building 1st Floor, 12 Steward Street London E1 6FQ. The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN: 900199) By consenting to our terms and conditions, and registering an account with Fibre Payments Ltd, you are also consenting to the terms and conditions to that of The Currency Cloud Limited. For more information: https://www.currencycloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Terms-of-Use-UK-CC-Ltd-19-July-21.pdf www.currencycloud.com
2. Changes to our site We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it.
3. Accessing our site Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Site Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
4. Your account and password If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Site Terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by emailing email@example.com
5. Intellectual property rights We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, trademarks and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Site Terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
6. No reliance on information The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
7. Limitation of our liability Nothing in these Site Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. Loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. Content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any service by us to you, which will be set out in the Terms and Conditions.
8. Viruses We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
9. Linking to our site You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Third party links and resources in our site Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. Applicable law These Site Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. To contact us, please email email@example.com